Last week I brought you behind the curtain of what winning looks like to me, on a personal level, and why it’s so important to know that before you define what winning looks like for your company.
Now that I’ve gotten that cleared up for myself, this week I’m inviting you into the hive mind of my team, to give you a glimpse at what winning means to us as a company, and how that affects the goals we set and how we set them.
We sat down as a company with our answers to the following questions:
- What does winning look like to us as a company?
- What does winning look like to me in my role?
I can’t wait for you to tune in to what we learned… and I’ve got an extra special opportunity for you at the end, so make sure you don’t miss it!
What Winning Looks Like For My Company
Listen to Episode #3 to hear some of my biggest aha moments and personal shares, as well as the nuts and bolts of what we did, how we did it, and what came of it, including:
- [2:12] My team: What it looks like now, used to look like, and will look like in the coming months
- [3:43] How we ran our #winning meeting 🙂
- [4:13] How great it is to talk big picture with your team and get out of the right here, right now hustle…plus an important caveat at minute 4:57!
- [5:14] The joy of realizing that I’m way better at communicating my clear vision with my team more than I had thought
- [5:51] Wondering what it is that we do (besides put out this podcast)? Wonder no more… Welcome to Affiliate Concierge Service 101
- [7:06] What winning looks like to us as a company (being known as the premiere affiliate concierge service out there, navigating tasks and projects with grace, bringing the fun, and more!)
- [8:33] What winning looks like in each role (ownership, permission, and more!)
- [10:40] Moving beyond a thought experiment and putting it into action
- [11:30] Team Sprinkle Q4 goals
- [14:38] Acting like the company you’re becoming (+ SPECIAL INVITATION FOR YOU!)
- [16:13] The AMAZING lineup in store at PerformanceCON
… Plus a shout out to doing the things we need to be doing and being the people that we need to be to create the life that we want to have (at minute marker 2:21!)
If you want an insider peek into building a unified, committed team for your small business… you’ve got to check out this episode!
After you listen, I’d love to know…
- What does winning look like to you as a company (whether you’re a company of one or many)?
- What systems can you put into place to help you – as my mentor and client Todd Herman says – make success inevitable?
- What’s one thing you can take action on TODAY to set your business up to WIN on your own terms?
Mentioned in This Episode
- Todd Herman’s PerformanceCON event in San Diego (September 30-October 2)
- Get an extra special bonus planning session with Team Sprinkle on 10/3 when you purchase your ticket through our affiliate link!
- Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast Episode #272: My Biggest Regret After 10 Years of Building My Business