Everyone in the room turned their heads, jaws open, riveted as to what she would say next.
She had said it so nonchalantly, in answer to a question about what set her business apart from the rest.
That woman’s name is Alannah Avelin and I’m SO excited for you to listen in as I talk to her about what exactly it is about her that causes people to want to get naked when they’re around her… literally, figuratively, and spiritually.
I love talking with her when I feel stuck in my business because it feels like we’re taking off layers of outer crap/nonsense and going really deep into what I truly want to create in the world.
Basically – you want Alannah on your side when it comes to business!
Alannah Avelin and Brand Culture
- Culture: What do people FEEL when they walk away from a conversation, engagement or experience?
- Public Persona vs. Personal Persona — mesh them to be aligned.
- If there’s an incongruency between a personal culture and the brand culture they created, it impacts business in a negative way.
- Alannah’s secret for making networking events productive and successful.
- Why people love taking their clothes off in front of Alannah!
- Why less really is more and simplifying to get your point across in one or two sentences instead of one or two paragraphs.
- We don’t have to do what’s trending. We don’t have to do what’s out of alignment just because it’s a trend. (Hello launch rebel!)
- Lessons from Alannah’s biggest flop which cost her over $5k and countless hours of her time!
Fav Episode Quotes:
“I built my business on building really strong relationships. I have a really, really strong referral base” – Alannah Avelin
“People are sensitive and they will know if there is an inconsistency or an incongruency and it does break trust.” – Alannah Avelin
“We’re liberated by our ability to pivot anytime we want and to create whatever we want.” – Alannah Avelin
“When I set my intention, I become a magnet to the people and experiences I’ve energetically set myself up for.” – Alannah Avelin
- Tell us in the comments below, what a-ha moments did you have in this episode?
- Like this episode? Share using the links below.
- Don’t forget to schedule your 20 minute discovery call with Alannah! Schedule here.