If you know me, you know that I am a bit of a contradiction at times… I love nourishing my body with delicious, good-for-me foods while simultaneously indulging in maple lattes like they’re going out of style. (Everything in moderation, right?)
And as an empath who definitely loves to entertain the woo side of things, I’m also a Taurus, and very grounded. I love science, hard facts, and learning why things work the way they do. Which is why I loved talking with my guest on this episode, who I met a number of years ago, and I’ve taken almost every program she’s offered. She’s also my coach.
Lola Pickett is the creator of EMPATH*ology, a program which teaches you the neuroscience behind being an empath or highly sensitive person. Everything she does is magical and imbued with science and spirituality. She has data to back up everything she says, so she does a great job of balancing these things. She encourages everyone to live their best lives, and she’s out there living her best life.
In this episode, we talk about how the nervous system affects how you show up for your audience, because a healthy mindset just ain’t enough, my friends. We need to physically take care of ourselves, too.
The Neuroscience of Success with Lola Pickett
Listen to Episode #020 to hear Lola and I jam on the nervous system and what the heck it has to do with running a successful launch, including:
- [05:06] The critical role your nervous system plays in your overall success in life and business
- [07:57] Lola’s 60-second vagus nerve reset exercise for those times you’re feeling resistance in your life and business
- [11:30] Why Lola decided to add an affiliate program for her EMPATH*ology launch
- [13:30] Why it’s essential to create an organized and seamless tech experience for your affiliates if you want them to promote you
- [16:15] How Lola empowers affiliates who don’t have an online business so they can confidently share her work with their network, peers, and communities
- [18:12] Why looking beyond the numbers is such a powerful way to engage with a launch
- [19:50] The pitfalls of having an affiliate partner program and how to stay aligned as your affiliate program grows
- [22:33] The importance of generous affiliate commissions and what the most important part of an affiliate launch is
- [24:47] What Lola does to attract the right types of affiliates to promote her programs
- [28:53] Lola’s most helpful perspective to embrace when it comes to her launches to remove the pressure
- [30:33] What common launch success metric Lola surprisingly doesn’t care about (and what measures instead)
If you want to learn how you can spice up your launches with a little science and spirituality, click here to listen!
After You Listen…
Be sure to subscribe to Launch Rebels Radio! I’ve got some amazing interviews on the horizon, and I don’t want you to miss a single episode!
And if you’re feeling extra generous, I’d love if you could leave a review on iTunes letting me know what you think! After leaving your review, click here to be entered into a monthly drawing to get a personal gift from me!
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Laura on Lola’s Empath to Power podcast: Entrepreneurship + Success as an Empath
- Super simple vagus nerve reset exercise to help your body become more receptive to showing up in your life and business
- EMPATH*ology: Learn the neuroscience behind being an empath and finally turn your sensitivity into your superpower.
- Apply to be an affiliate for Lola’s programs!