I’ve seen over $8.2 million dollars generated through affiliate programs in just 2 years of working behind-the-scenes as a launch affiliate manager.
I’ll be the first to tell you that having an affiliate program can be one of the most rewarding things you can do for your business.
And yet, if you don’t have this one key piece in place that I share in today’s episode, you may waste a whole bunch of time and money if you try to bring on partners and affiliates.
This isn’t about sparking fear, it’s about pulling back the curtain to make sure that when you DO decide that the time is ripe to get support in spreading the message about your course, it will be the best damn decision you’ve ever made.
The First Thing You Need Before Creating an Affiliate Program
Listen to Episode #7 to hear:
- [01:38] All the benefits of having an affiliate program
- [03:21] My favey-fave benefit of having an affiliate program, which might not be what you were expecting. Or maybe it will be… oooh, the suspense!
- [04:39] The first decision you need to make before creating an affiliate program
- [05:20] Why you need to have a marketing plan that’s already converting before creating an affiliate program
- [05:53] A lesson in crushing it, featuring my superstar client, Amy Porterfield
- [07:24] Why you’ll never look at your sales funnel the same way again
- [08:16] The revenue target I suggest you hit before bringing on affiliate partners
- [10:45] Why I’ll never recommend my services before you’re ready for them
- [11:21] Recap: The first decision you need to make before creating an affiliate program
- [12:07] Why you’ll be thanking me later… you’re welcome 🙂
After you listen, I’d love to know…
- Do you already have or have you ever thought about creating an affiliate program? Has this episode been helpful in thinking about affiliate programs?
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Facebook Live on Partnerships
- FREE PDF Guide: The 3 Decisions You Need To Make Before Creating An Affiliate Program (Coming Soon)