Laura Husson is a rockstar entrepreneur and after meeting her in person (and touring around the Las Vegas strip together), I knew that I wanted to showcase her unique philosophy and work with you.
Her ethos is that whether you believe you can or you believe you can’t… you’re right.
And let me tell you, with her on your side, you totally CAN!
I love how she incorporates her spiritual practices + intuition into her sustainable + successful business showing entrepreneurs how to show up with more authenticity and gain more visibility.
You’re going to want to take a listen! Especially if you:
- Find yourself having website shame – eek!
- Are afraid of getting more visibility for your business but what to step up into leadership
- Are a creative entrepreneur who gets overwhelmed with the thought of tech + planning your strategies to a T
Laura Husson and Creating a Website That Works
- How our beliefs are really the only thing we have to manage
- How transparency and sharing her real life experiences attracts her ideal clients
- How she had to quickly – and very publicly – pivot her business practically overnight to accommodate the needs of her tribe
- Combining intuition with strategy when making business decisions
- How to pick and choose what strategies align best with your business because one size does not fit all
Fav Episode Quotes:
“I’ve never tried to slam the breaks on and stick to a specific direction. I’ve made lots of changes and lots of flexes in my business.” – Laura Husson
“There’s really no separation between your life and your business. There are boundaries, but at the same time, I know that what makes people want to connect with us is that we’re all human.” – Laura Husson
“The more of my human journey I can share, the more relatable I am to the right people.” – Laura Husson
“I pick one nugget of something up from every experience that I have and it really blends together to become my own unique way of doing things.” – Laura Husson
I’m not looking to adopt someone else’s blueprint but I know that there’s a lot to be learned along the way that helps strengthen my own flavor. Click To Tweet
- Tell us in the comments below, what a-ha moments did you have in this episode?
- Like this episode? Share using the links below.
- Access Laura’s free video mini-course called “Web Prep School” here.